- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
3 years to less than 5 years
- Website developer
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- Programming software
- React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- Software development
- Web service design
- Website creation and management software
- Computer programming
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Internet access
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Other benefits
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Travel insurance
- Variable or compressed work week